Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Friday, May 23, 2014

Who Said it? Friday

Hello everyone welcome to Game 2 of Who Said it? Friday. Today's lyrics is from one of my favorite songs. This one should be easy they played this song on the radio over and over again when this person was kind of at the pinnacle of his or her career; I think.

Who Said it?


"What you call a infinite brawl, eternal souls clashin
War gets deep, some beef is everlastin'
Complete with thick scars, brothers ****** each other
Up in prison yards, drama, where does it start?"

No comments:

Post a Comment