Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wak Series Website has Updates

Want to learn more about Waks check out the new Wak page added to the Wak Series Website. I also added some more words to the language dictionary. I added more information on some characters in the story and soon you will be able to download a fun free Wak Guide with inside information you want get from any where else about your favorite characters and the history of Waks and the god who made them. I hope you enjoy the new content. Stay tune for more content will be jogging this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment