Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fiction Notes by Darcy Pattison

Fiction Notes by Darcy Pattison

I discovered this wonderful blog during my many daily searches on google. Since I'm a new author I'm constantly trying to learn and grow so I'm on google all the time when I'm not busy being a mother. Sometimes I will do research while nursing. I read a lot of articles on writing and marketing. Anywho...I stumbled upon this resourceful website and I wanted to share it with other aspiring writers like myself. So click the link above for Fiction Notes by Darcy Pattison, I'm sure you will find it helpful in establishing your writing. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment