Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Awakened Cover Redesign Reveal

Well hello there,

So in my previous post I told you I unpublished Awakened (Book 1 Wak Series) so it could be edited more thoroughly. Well editing will be done soon and I want to reveal the redesigned cover of Awakened. I hope you enjoy it. It's not that different from the original gangster. It's nothing fancy just a model representing the protagonist. The model on the cover is different from the first, but the tinting is still blue. The font is different as well. So without further ado I present to you the new cover:





No comments:

Post a Comment