Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's been a while...

Many moons have passed since I last posted. Sorry for that. In my defense I have been very occupied by my children and writers block. I've been feeling quite discouraged and fatigued; so I put my writing on hold. Now I'm ready to get back into writing even if it's only a few lines during the late nights once my children are finally asleep. Recently, the baby, who is now technically a toddler but I still call her a baby, hasn't been sleeping well. That is taking a heavy toll on my health. So I've been working on getting my energy back slowly but surely. Unfortunately I have unpublished #Awakened on Amazon but only for a short while because it's being edited again. I really just want to move on from Awakened, but I can't when I know it could be better. I know it's just my first book, but my mind won't let me move on. I'm like the books scorned ex-lover. I'm also redesigning the cover and I'm publishing a website dedicated to the #WakSeries. It will enclose some of my notes from the series I have stored on Onenote. I can't live without Onenote by Microsoft. Thanks Mom for getting that for me. Stay tuned for the cover re-release.

No comments:

Post a Comment