Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wak Series New Website

Get your daily dose of blood lust, life altering teenage drama, deep secrets, kissing and telling, ex-boyfriends, murder, throwing the person you just kissed over the balcony because you were mad without touching him, by reading Awakened (Book 1 Wak Series). To be re-released soon to a reading device near you, so near it's right on your night stand; but, until then, explore Equinox, Florida and it's not so human inhabitants at the Wak Series website.

No comments:

Post a Comment