Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Chai Time: Book Review: Awakened (Wak Series #1) by Khadija C...

 Hello lovely people I just wanted to share the latest news on Awakened. I'm happy to announce I just received a new book review from the very kind Chaitime. I'm so elated Chai enjoyed my book given she's read so many and still enjoyed mine. Please show your support and check out the blog and share your thoughts and opinions. Chaitime is a great book blog for book lovers and the like. So if you're looking for that next great read, Chaitime writes detailed and entertaining reviews.
Chai Time: Book Review: Awakened (Wak Series #1) by Khadija C...: Hello Readers, I have just finished Awakened by Khadija Craddock . This is a paranormal novel, with a complex and unique mythology. This ...



No comments:

Post a Comment