Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Friday, February 8, 2013

New Book Reviews

Greetings,

I am happy to announce I received two new great book reviews on LibraryThing for my book Awakened (Wak Series Book 1). You can read it here.  Thank you Angie Lenkevich and Kathy86 for your generous reviews.

I really loved the lore presented in this book. This is another truly unique take on what is considered the modern vampire. The characters were relatable, clever, and honest. What I mean by that is simply this~you wanted to root for the less championed character. I look forward to the next book in the series. ( )  
vote | flag WolfFaerie17 | Feb 6, 2013 |



The Awakened was a enjoyable read. Roy, Tori, Octavius, and Lay brought thoughts of high school, young love, friendship, and betrayal all back. You never know what life can bring your way when your young. As you read Awakened you soon learn that life is never what it seems. Some friends can betray you. And some so call friends can be your life line. Cant wait to read next book to see what may happien next. If you like vampires and young love you will enjoy Awakened. ( )
  vote | flag kathy86 | Feb 2, 2013 |

No comments:

Post a Comment