Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Monday, February 11, 2013

.Kindred Dreamheart.: {Author Interview/Book Excerpt}: Awakened by Khadi...

Author Interview w/Katrina 

Kindred Dreamheart is a wonderful successful blog for book lovers and writers alike. It's created by avid reader and fashion designer Katrina Denise. I was lucky enough to be interviewed by her for my book Awakened. I had fun answering her interesting questions. She pulled out ideas I didn't even know I had buried somewhere deep within. Learn more about Awakened, the characters, the plot and the inspiration behind the story at Kindred Dreamheart. While you're there share the love and leave a comment or two; explore the site and learn about other interesting books. You can also get to know Katrina's fashion designs at her website KD<3.


.Kindred Dreamheart.: {Author Interview/Book Excerpt}: Awakened by Khadi...: About The Novel: Awakened  (Wak, # 1) by Khadija Craddock  Ebook Published November 20th 2012 Alaya Eveland is an aspiring...

1 comment: