Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Awakened is Alive Again

Awakened (Wak Series 1) is now back on the shelves with refurbished parts at a special new year price of 99 cent, but only for a limited time. At the moment it's only available for Kindle and Nook, but stay tuned because in the very near future it will also be available for many other devices. Happy reading.


Want to learn more about the Wak Series click the tab above on the menu bar or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment