Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Thursday, January 10, 2013

WORD OF THE DAY

Aberrant 

adjective:

  1. Markedly different from an accepted norm.
  2. Deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type; exceptional; abnormal. 
How will you use this in a sentence? Share your sentences in the comments below. Here is my sentence.

"I couldn't help but notice this aberrant creature amongst the crowd of grey uniforms with gossiping mouths, and cell phone glued hands splattered in the hallway." --Khadija


No comments:

Post a Comment