Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Thursday, January 10, 2013

CHECK OUT BLOG BOOKS DIRECT

Greetings writers and readers,

I really wanted to share a great website I stumbled upon called  Books Direct. You can find excerpts and more on the latest and preexisting books. Authors can promote their books as well. Just email them the required information. They were generous enough to list my book Awakened listed under New Releases, Young Adult. Thank you Books Direct for your time and effort to provide writers and readers with your services.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention, Khadija. I encourage Indie Authors to contact me re publicity for their books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lynda I love what you do for authors so thank you.

      Delete