Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Awakened is Finally Here Win a Free Copy

I'm happy to announce the release of Awakened in two days for Kindle and Kindle apps. Read free excerpts here before the release.

Win a Free EBook Copy of Awakened (The Wak Series)

Help me decide what cover to choose and you could win a free ebook copy of Awakened. Just visit my Facebook page and Like the cover you think is best, you will then automatically be entered into a drawing. The winner will be randomly chosen and receive a free copy of Awakened. Below is a preview of my finale cover choices, they are similar but vary slightly. I need your help to decide. Which one do you like?

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment