Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blog Birthday

It's 12:48 am and I have official given birth to my first blog. A World Outside the Outside, my Official Author's page. Thank you for coming to my world that can also be your world but more importantly it can be any world you want it to be with words. I should be asleep right now because I have to get up and take my daughter to have some fun at the beach which I've been longing to do all summer. Yay! I hope my blog will interest you enough to keep visiting me, it would be an honor. I'll make sure the guest room is clean with fresh sheets to lay your pen to and a fridge stocked with food that may inspire you.
- Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment