Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Monday, December 3, 2012

Quote I Found on FaceBook

Someone shared this quote or phrase that I found to be so true now that I'm 30. Not that 30 is old! Never the less I feel the need to share this photo of the quote. Life is just more interesting when you speak your mind. Not that I'm against self editing, but sometimes you have to have that inner dialogue and say, "hey let's just see what happens if I say this". You may be surprised at the outcome or it might be as you expected.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment