Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

With spring weather looming in and out, the warmer weather equals more traffic and more cacophony of noises and shorts and mini skirts. Though I did indeed go out to enjoy the nice weather all I could think about was editing my book. That's right I'm in the editing process! Can' wait to be able to display some samples for you all to read. But I want to make sure I get it right especially since I'm self publishing. Thankfully my twin sister is helping with the editing. I'm a very sensitive person, but when it comes to my twin's criticism I can take it as if I have alligator skin. I wonder why that is. Anyway stay tuned for the samples of my new book.

P.S I got my nails done in orange and pink combo, now it's extra fun to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment