Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Distractions

Okay it's Monday and it's time to get down to business... I haven't written in a couple of days because of the many distractions. Some more important than others, though I wish sleep was one of them. From tending to my daughter, a must do (no if ands or buts about it), reading other people's books (I love to read), listening to music and singing along instead of writing lol, watching K-dramas, to social networking and looking at clothes on the internet (my weakness), I need to find some ways to stay focused on the task at hand without breaking my concentration every two minutes lol. Hey what can I say I have a lot of things on my mind. What are some ways to stay focused that works for you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment