Words

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all." ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

"I write when I dream and I dream when I write."

~Khadija Craddock

Friday, January 24, 2014

Awakened Now Available on Smashwords

Great News Awakened  is now available on Smashwords. It's still 99cent until the end of February. Don't miss out on this special offer. You can also read a sample of Awakened  on Smashwords in any format as well as buy in any format. Check out Awakened on Smashwords at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/399668 and also peep my author page on Smashwords. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment